Sheffield Computers has been helping people resolve their computer problems since 2011.
Owned by Ade Ward (See further down the page) the company has had great success and made many customers more than happy with the services offered. The business is a mobile service where computer fault solutions are solved at your home or workplace, there is no computer shop.
More about Ade Ward…
Michael ‘Ade’ Ward. BA (Hons) Communications. FDA Communications. Dip.Media & Business. CompTia IT Pro. CompTIA A+ Certified Professional Computer Technician . CompTIA Certified Professional Network + Technician..
The name ‘Sheffield’ is recognised throughout the world as being a brand that portrays quality. In fact Sheffield is one of the few places throughout the world that is a legally registered brand. The use of the name, Sheffield, requires permission from the Company of Cutlers in Hallamshire who own the trademark and administer the name for the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry. At Sheffield Computers we want to carry on this tradition of quality and feel very proud to have been given the opportunity to use the trade name in our business name.
As you can imagine,running a computer business in today’s climate is not an easy task and trying to give our customers the best value for money can take a lot of hard work. We do our best to keep prices competitive and regularly check competitor pricing to make sure you are getting the best value for money. We are authorised partners of Lenovo and HP and have accounts with some of the UK’s I.T wholesale distributors. We look forwards to working with you and giving you a quality service that is simple, easy to understand and friendly.
Sheffield Computers Terms and Conditions
Sheffield Computers £49 Fixed Price Promise
- The property must be within the S (Sheffield) Postcode Area (or within a 20mile distance of Sheffield)
- The £49 offer does not include any parts or software
- Payment can be either Cash, Cheque or PayPal
- All work is guaranteed for 30 days
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of the customers data, so please back up any important files before having your computer repaired
Phone 0114 3601477 / 0772 4848115
Sheffield Computer Sales T&C’s
- All orders must be paid for before delivery is made (unless Cash On Delivery has been agreed)
- Prices cannot be guaranteed until the order has been processed
- All systems come with the full manufacturers warranty.
- The customer is responsible for returning the goods for replacement/repair under warranty, please contact us and we will assist with this.
- You are entitled to a refund providing you return the goods within 7 working days. The goods must ‘as new’ and returned in the original, undamaged packaging. Software must not have been used or installed (Including the Operating System)
Phone 0114 3601477 / 0772 4848115 You can contact him directly by emailing email@example.com ————————————————————————————————————————————————————–